Part Time Make Up Artist
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Makeup Artist is responsible for styling the overall On-Air look in partnership with the Fashion Stylists for all TSC talent including hosts and guests and across all platforms. This position is responsible to consult with talent to understand their hair & makeup styling needs, while having a full understanding of the overall TSC brand, as well as the specific branding style each host and guest.
The Makeup Artist must ensure that the brand is stylistically executed, while taking location, lighting, product, strategy, and the individual into consideration since the talent is presenting product on a variety of platforms.
Responsible for host, and guest image relative to hair & makeup for TSC live broadcast. This includes but not limited to:
- Achieve clean looks for HD camera, whiles considering lighting
- Oversee the image needs of Talent on set to maintain beauty image during production as necessary to compensate for lighting changes and to achieve continuity. Communicate with production staff when immediate touch-ups are needed. Required to stand by during production or shoots, touch up makeup & hair.
- Candidate may also be required to work on model hair and makeup for creative/digital promo shoots, on site or on location
- Style various styles on different hair textures & lengths. Specialized techniques in air-forming & hot irons, use of appropriate tools & products to achieve specific looks.
- Ensure all tools, brushes and product used have been cleaned & sanitized prior to each client. Maintain work space during and after shift including communicating supply needs, wiping down and sanitizing counters.
- Ability to reach with arms, use heat producing tools, twist, bend, and reach.
- Ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness as well as textures.
- Ability to manage high volume work load, operating at an accelerated pace
Candiate MUST be available to works flexible shifts on weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]