Business Development Coordinator
Irving Equipment in Saint John, NB
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Irving Equipment is a leading provider of heavy lifting, specialized transportation, pile-driving and project management services. For over fifty years, we have been providing services for heavy construction in Canada and the Northeast U.S. A leading lift specialist, we offer a broad range of crane and transportation services tailored to the particular demands of each individual project.
We are currently seeking applicants for the position of Business Development Coordinator to join our dynamic team in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Work towards further integration of the CRM into reporting and into the Irving Equipment processes. Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed. Provide training/assistance to CRM users. Champion CRM within Irving Equipment
- Manage and maintain Irving Equipment's social platforms including Facebook and LinkedIn. This includes creating material to be shared.
- Submit progress reports as required and ensure data is accurate.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the marketing and branding for Irving Equipment with attention to budget. Trade shows, marketing material apparel etc.
- Continually gather and manage information on local competition, industry and business climate within the region; communicate information to management and other stakeholders as needed. Cold call, Newsfeeds, Subscription services etc. Assist managers in developing a pipeline of prospects and leads
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this information (leads) over to branch managers.
- Provide support as required to all branches and assist when needed to help build proposal and strategic sales plan
- Ensure that rate sheets are maintained and updated as required with attention to company policies and procedures.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and trends.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service. Prepare quotes as required and provide backup for Estimator as needed
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Experience in the Heavy Lift Equipment industry will be considered a strong asset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional written and communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Travel will be required.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Equipment Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.