J.D. Irving, Limited - General Division in Saint John, NB
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Talent Specialist. Reporting to the Team Leader, Recruitment - our ideal candidate will have knowledge of Human Resources best practices, and experience providing support to employees and managers in a broad range of functions including: Recruiting, Applicant Tracking software, and workforce planning and reporting. He/She will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leading the annual Workforce Planning process across the organization
- Actively seeking opportunities to improve our existing recruiting system (i.e. Taleo)
- Reporting: Developing and implementing weekly (or monthly) recruiting reports to track and communicate key performance indicators for enterprise wide initiatives
- Facilitating Applicant Tracking System training to the recruiting community.
- Act as a liaison with the JDI Recruiters, recruiting vendors, and key stakeholders in the delivery and implementation of Talent Acquisition initiatives
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned/or required.
The specific qualifications for this role include:
- Education Required: Minimum of a Diploma in Office Management or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of work experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with all applications in the Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate level required, Advanced preferred).
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e. Taleo) considered a strong asset.
- Customer focused individual with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to analyze data
To apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.