As the world's leading insurance broker and risk advisor, Marsh is devoted to finding the opportunity in risk. Companies look to us to help them navigate the daunting global risk landscape, seeing risks others don't and unlocking opportunities others can't. With 30,000 employees and annual revenues approaching $6 billion Marsh serves more clients in more industries worldwide than any firm in our industry. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
We are seeking an Account Administrator in our Captive Solutions group to join our growing team in the Centre of Excellence. Are you an ambitious and goal oriented individual looking for a growth opportunity which will further your career?
We are looking for a team-player who will enjoy being part of a fast paced environment as well as being able to work independently to meet deadlines. The successful candidate will be responsible for accounting, regulatory compliance and administrative functions for a portfolio of captive insurance companies and other clients.
- Preparation of financial statements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reconcile cash and investment accounts.
- Prepare bank deposits and cash disbursements.
- Plan and complete the annual audit for clients.
- Prepare regulatory filings.
- Ensure on-going compliance with domicile captive insurance regulations.
- Track and reconcile claims activity.
- Maintain client files in accordance with the Marsh standard filing system.
- Maintain client contact as needed.
- Maintain availability for special projects requested by account manager(s) and clients.
- Monitor and document team and client activities to prevent and detect problems.
- Prepare memos and other correspondence.
- Correspond with other service providers.
- Maintain client and office databases.
- Investigate outstanding issues on client accounts.
- Prepare meeting materials and participate in the annual board of directors' meeting and other client meetings.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
As the ideal candidate, you will be pursuing an accounting designation or other degree with a major in accounting and a minimum of two years related experience, preferably in a client service based company.
You have demonstrated the ability to excel in a fast-paced, team oriented environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines. You combine excellent organizational and prioritization skills with a strong attention to detail.
You have outstanding interpersonal skills, confidence and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and with external clients. Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Outlook is required.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Chris Dodds Chris.firstname.lastname@example.org