INDUSTRIAL MECHANIC (Licensed Millwright; Machine Repair)
Talentcor London is hiring an Industrial Mechanic (Licensed Millwright; Machine Repair) for a reputable company in Huron Park, Ontario. If you are seeking rewarding employment, take a look at the details below and apply to Talentcor today!
ROLE: INDUSTRIAL MECHANIC (Licensed Millwright; Machine Repair)
What are some of the job responsibilities of the Millwright?
- Will perform the duties of an Industrial Mechanic
- Responsible for the repair and maintenance of plant equipment
- Diagnose, correct and repair machinery and make general repairs without supervision
- Must be competent in the areas of electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics and basic trouble shooting of PLC controls and CNC equipment and to be competent to industry standards on tool room equipment
What are some of the key Skills, Knowledge and Education to land this Maintenance Mechanic position?
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Licensed Millwright with electrical experience or Licensed Electrician with mechanical experience
- Certified through the Ontario Registered Apprenticeship Program and possess a valid certificate
- Effective communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with in a team environment
- Ability to use various problem-solving techniques, and must possess strong troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of the application of Occupational Health and Safety Act
What are some of the PERKS of the Industrial Millwright role?
- $61,000 - 67,000K per year
- Benefits, including RRSP matching
- Vacation Time
- Permanent, Full-Time, Long-Term employment with a reputable organization
If you are interested in this role and possess the necessary skills and qualifications, please send your resume to Jordan Granger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, 519-963-8255.
Talentcor would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.