Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Founded in Quebec more than 50 years ago, Englobe is one ofthe largest soils, materials and environment organizations in Canada. Englobe is distinguished by the credibility it has built upover the years and its people-centred values. Its 2000 employees providerecognized expertise to a long roster of clients across Canada and abroad. TheEnglobe name is a guarantee of quality.
Englobe is currently looking for an Intermediate MechanicalEngineer for our Dartmouth location.
The candidate will be asked to design and manage projects ofvarying sizes and complexity including HVAC, fire protection and plumbing forhealth care, commercial, industrial and institutional buildings. The positionwill also involve dealing with clients, contractors and suppliers in thepositive promotion of the firm.
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Time Management
Education and Experience
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- A minimum of 7 years relative experience with mechanicalsystems design.
- Certified Energy Analyst or Certified Energy Managerdesignation is an asset
- Candidates must haveor be immediately eligible for P.Eng. registration with APENS.
- Excellent written andverbal communication skills, including ability to produce well-written reports and technical specifications.
- Ability to plan, setpriorities and see projects through to completion.
- Ability to workindependently and take initiative.
- Ability to work in ateam environment.
- Experience withAutoCad and Revit software an asset.
- Valid driver's license
We pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture and ourcustomer-focused approach. We are committed to, and are recognized by ouremployees, for providing long-term rewarding careers. We do this by offering anexciting, team oriented and continuous learning work environment.
Englobe Corp. adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.