Opportunities for Truck Drivers / Contractors
Northern NB Woodlands in Saint Leonard, NB
FOREST PRODUCTS TRUCK DRIVER / CONTRACTOR
At J. D. Irving, Limited we provide unlimited career opportunities in a team based collaborative environment, and help you achieve your professional goals through ongoing development opportunities. We are focused on continuous improvement, and use leading edge technology. We offer a wide range of health and wellness programs to our employees and their families, and are proud supporters of our communities. Come join us to grow your career!
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is currently seeking candidates for Forest Products Truck Driver / Contractor. The positions are located at central and southern New Brunswick and report to the Harvesting Supervisor. Forest Products Truck Driver will be expected to operate the Truck in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited's Best Management Practices. The Truck Driver will be required to maintain productivity, production and utilization targets, and work independently in remote environments and perform general daily maintenance and repairs as required.
- Education Required: Trade Certification or College Diploma
- Years of Experience Required:
- 2-5 years operating a logging truck in off highway conditions
- 5 years Trucking experience
- Valid Class 1 Drivers License
- General truck mechanical skills will be considered and asset
- Being legally entitled to transport goods to the U.S. will be considered and asset
- Operate the truck in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited's Best Management Practices
- Maintain productivity, production and utilization targets, and work independently in remote environments
- Perform general daily maintenance and repairs as required
- Candidate must be willing to re-locate to Employment Location
- Candidate must be willing to participate in coaching and training sessions regarding J.D. Irving, Limited's Best Management Practices
Employment Locations: Openings exist in each of the following locations.
- St-Léonard N.-B.
- Kedgwick N.-B.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.