Part time Cleaner
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario and Alberta. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We currently have opportunities available on our team for an energetic Cleaner to join our team in Charlottetown. This is a part-time role for approximately 25 hours/week. This role will also be assisting our maintenance team.
- Maintain work area in a clean organized manner
- Operate vacuum cleaners to remove dirt and other refuse
- Wash windows, interior walls
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Sweep, mop, scrub hallways, floors and stairs
- Clean and disinfect washrooms and fixtures
- Cleaning of vacant units
- Completing minor maintenance tasks
- Report all deficiencies to Property Manager for repair
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete minor maintenance tasks and able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Effective, proven skills and experience
- Must have own vehicle
Please fill out the online application form at https://bit.ly/2SzMLWN
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.