Senior Compensation Specialist
Talentcor in Windsor, ON
Lucas Professional Search Group is currently recruiting for a Senior Compensation Specialist to join our client in Windsor, ON. This role will assist in the design, administration, execution, communication, and compliance of company's compensation programs.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to HR business partners on compensation recommendations, including policy and guideline interpretation.
- Perform job evaluations, conduct external benchmarking of roles to determine appropriate compensation levels.
- Assist with the implementation of key compensation initiatives; working cross functionally to administer company-wide compensation process improvements.
- Manage approval process, provide advice to business leaders on pay for performance, and handle communication of approved payouts to employees & payroll.
- Administer salary preparation process to ensure that employees are paid competitively.
- Research and implement best practices on global compensation structures and programs.
- Assist in administering the Annual Compensation Process; including base salary increases, internal promotions, bonuses, etc. Collaborate with HR team as needed to determine pay package for new hires.
- Develop and implement national incentive plans.
- Design and conduct compensation surveys.
- Participate in annual market analysis and make recommendations to support salary ranges and annual budget requests.
- Responsible to complete compensation related financial reporting.
- Partner with business leaders and HR Team to maintain compensation structures, processes and programs.
- Leverage expertise to extract knowledge to improve organizational abilities to plan for future business needs.
- Provide support or lead on compensation data needs/analytical support for special projects.
- 5+ years of previous experience in the compensation field from a design, implementation, administration, salary survey participation, research and job analysis and compliance perspective required.
- Demonstrated consultative, analytical and technical experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply concepts from one project to the next. Self-starter and able to apply critical thinking patterns to projects to achieve quality outcomes.
- Good understanding of core HR practices and employee relations.
- Ability to travel outside of Canada
If you meet the above qualifications and have relevant experience, please forward your resume to Lucas Professional Search Group to the attention of Zahra Sherzay.