Talentcor Markham is recruiting for Automotive Sales Consultants for a well known company. If you have an entrepreneur spirit and are a true relationship builder, then this is the right career move for you!
- Qualify buyers by understanding their interests and requirements; matching requirements and interests to various models
- Ensure high level of customer service through excellent sales service
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment
- Natural ability to quickly build rapport with customers
- Practices regular follow up to obtain loyal customer base and provide excellent service throughout search and buying process
- Ensure contracts are accurate, both legally and OMVIC
- Passion for vehicles
- Previous auto sales experience a major asset!
- Combination pre-owned and new an asset
- Excellent communication and client relation skills
- Strong negotiation skills and effective time management
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Demonstrates willingness to learn and succeed
- Must be flexible to work some evenings and Saturdays
- Proven sales/customer service record
- Extrovert, confident and friendly
- Familiarity with Reynolds & Reynolds an asset
- High school diploma required, college or university preferred
- Hebrew or other languages would be considered an asset
- 4 months guaranteed compensation plus strong incentive package
- Full health benefits package
- Start date as soon as possible
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Alexandra Neri firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity.
Due to the volume of resumes we received we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting opportunities become available daily!
Keywords: sales consultant; dealership; new car; used car; automotive; business development; autotrader; auto park; Thornhill; Woodbridge
Talentcor at work.
Alternate format available upon request.