Bilingual SalesForce Administrator
Talentcor in Toronto, ON
Bilingual Salesforce Administrator: Talentcor is seeking a Bilingual Salesforce Administrator on a 6 months contract for a leading financial company in Toronto, ON/ Waterloo, ON/ Montreal, QC
Bilingual Salesforce Administrator Accountabilities:
- Transpose information between data bases
- Salesforce Administrative and Coordination Work
- Data quality review
- Gather and aggregate data for reporting
- Support sales team by updating accounts in Salesforce, assessing profile level of completeness and where necessary
- Support maintenance of Salesforce database including data entry
- Database and Client Portal
- Collaborate with internal business units during data validation activities
- Review client data submissions
Bilingual Salesforce Administrator Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Great customer service skills
- Bilingual with strong communications skills in French both oral and written
- Strong ability to work independently
- Solid with Salesforce and able to use with efficiency
- Able to focus on quality of Data
- Able to problem solve with attention to details
- Comfortable with main tasks being Data clean up along with entry
Bilingual Salesforce Administrator Contract Length: 6 months
Bilingual Salesforce Administrator Pay: $20/hr.
Bilingual Salesforce Administrator Work Location: Toronto, Waterloo or Montreal
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Niketa Menezes at email@example.com
Talentcor thanks all candidates for their interest. Due to the volume of resumes received, Talentcor will only be able to respond to candidates selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.
Visit www.talentcor.com daily for new and exciting employment opportunities!
Talent at work
Keywords: salesforce, bilingual, French, administrative, customer service