Team Lead Inspector
Talentcor in Ingersoll, ON
We are looking for TEAM LEAD INSPECTORS! Are you looking for full-time work? Want to get your foot in the door in the automotive industry? Stop scrolling and apply to Talentcor today!! Review the details below and if you feel you would enjoy this opportunity, contact Talentcor today!
What is some key knowledge needed for the Lead Inspector?
- Have a good understanding of Vantage and how to operate Vantage scanners
- Have a complete understanding of setting up work cells and practice 5S
- Understanding of ergonomics as it relates to setup and work flow
- Have a working knowledge of relative ISO procedures
What are some of the job responsibilities of the Lead Inspector position:
- Prepare work instructions and provide hands on training of all Inspectors
- Hands on supervision of assigned Inspectors
- Gather and review data in Vantage
- Review and authorize time sheets for assigned Inspectors
- Complete Inspector Competency reviews
- Provide input into Inspector Performance Appraisals
- Liaise with Company Customer Representative for relevant Customers
- (On) Off-site communications with Customers
What are the requirements needed to be successful in the Team Leader role?
- Reliable transportation is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiar with all ISO standards
- Grade 12 diploma / GED, Post-secondary education preferred
- Successful completion of company medical test
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous improvement
What are the PERKS of the Lead Inspector role?
- Competitive Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour
- Straight shifts
- Overtime is voluntary
- Many different job sites to work from (London, Ingersoll, Tillsonburg and Woodstock)
What are some other qualifications needed to perform the Team Leader job well?
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to perform the following tasks:
- Frequent use of hands, lifting, bending, stooping, twisting, standing and reaching
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to Jordan Granger at email@example.com or call 519-963-8255 to discuss. Please also review our website, www.talentcor.com , for more job opportunities!
Talentcor would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.