Talentcor in Brampton, ON
Production Associates: Talentcor is recruiting for Production Associates one of our clients in Brampton specializing in the manufacture and distribution of interior doors. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for candidates looking to expand their experience in the manufacturing/assembly industry.
Production Associate Accountabilities:
- Assembly - follow assembly instructions to produce according to customer specifications
- Order Picking - products are accurately picked, packed, and prepared for shipping
- Quality Control - perform quality inspection to ensure quality
Production Associate Requirements:
- Must have experience working in a warehouse environment
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent education
- Must have a positive attitude, reliable, and the willingness to learn
- Must have a keen eye for details and be well-organized
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to work afternoon shift (2pm - 10pm)
Production Associate Pay Rate: $17.35/hour
Production Associate Start Date: ASAP. This is a temporary to permanent position.
Production Associate Work Location: Brampton, ON
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Claudette Orolfo at email@example.com
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. However, due to the high volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Alternate format available upon request.
Talent at work!