Kent Homes in Bouctouche, NB
SALES MANAGER OF KENT HOMES CORPORATE SALES CENTER - BOUCTOUCHE
Kent Homes is Atlantic Canada's largest provider of homes and modular space solutions. We've been building quality structures since 1958 as part of the J.D. Irving, Limited group of businesses. Kent Homes Limited consists of 3 distinct business units: Kent Commercial, Kent Mobile Shelters, and the residential home division entitled Kent Homes. Located in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, we build top quality homes and offices year round.
Kent Homes is currently seeking a Sales Manager for our Kent Homes Corporate Sales Center in Bouctouche, New Brunswick.
Reporting to and working with the Director of Sales, the Sales Manager is responsible for delivering against the sales targets and increase Kent Homes visibility in the South Eastern NB area. The Sales Manager will be expected to establish and execute sales activities to achieve business objectives. Working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, s/he efficiently manages work across internal and external units and is able to adapt as required to meet new deadlines and manage our valued customer's expectations. This role is also responsible for the day to day management of the Kent Homes Corporate Sale Center by providing leadership towards delivering the best in class customer experience in line with the company's vision and values.
- Deliver turnkey sales processes that will meet and exceed the customers' expectations
- Aggressively develop and manage a pipeline of prospects and leads to achieve quarterly and annual targets
- Actively interact with prospects/customers to generate new business through consultative selling
- Manage customer relationships, including identifying and resolving concerns in collaboration with sales team
- Identify new business opportunities for the company in the South Eastern NB region and work with marketing team to create a strategic plan to deliver against those opportunities
- Monitor competitive landscape and local market trends
- Assist with open house, home shows and other related activities
- Act as a source of market intelligence and market needs internally and represent the company at events as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Competencies:
- A minimum of five (5) years selling experience preferably in housing /construction industry, or Business to Business environment
- Post-Secondary education would be an asset
- Must be bilingual
- Proven capacity to open new opportunities, close business, and manage the sales cycle
- Strong consultative selling approach including listening, questioning, persuading.
- Experience using customer relationship management database (CRM)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and creative problem solving skills
- Rigorous sales process management, negotiation and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize activities to drive the sales process forward
- Ability to quickly assess situations and make decisions
- Ability to work autonomously, effectively self-managing tasks, and as part of a team
- Handle confidential and sensitive documentation as required
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with Kent Homes, please click the "Apply Now" button and complete the online application form. A resume of past experience is required; a cover letter is not.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Homes Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.