Technical Analyst Moncton
J.D. Irving, Limited - IT Division in Dieppe, NB
Technical Support Analyst
Are you excited about the internet of things, data, mobility & innovative solutions while always focused on the delivery of the customer experience?
Then please, keep reading!
We are J.D. Irving, Limited & our Information Technology Team work with the latest and best t echnology and we are the destination of choice for curious, energetic & collaborative people!
With over 300 employees centralized in Saint John, Dieppe, Fredericton, and Halifax, we offer our people the opportunity to add business value to our organization while enjoying the friendly and naturally beautiful lifestyle that only the Maritimes can offer.
We invest in continuous professional growth through strong career development programs. As a key member of our team, your coworkers will be among the best in Maritimes! That's why, JDI .
We have a new opportunity!
Reporting to the Delivery Manager, the Technical Support Analyst is a pivotal role enabling quality support and service to the Moncton group of companies.
- Education Required: Trade Certification or Associate's Degree with a technical relevance
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years
- Customer service mindset with a high level of attention on delivering a quality service
- High energy with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel with some local travel requirements (primarily within the province)
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently or within a team
- Excellent and customer focused communication skills while building a professional relationship with end users
- Physical ability to complete setups and deployment of computer equipment
- Certifications in the following would be considered an asset: Network , A , Lenovo Hardware, Dell Hardware, Cisco Switching (CCNA)
- Experience with the following technologies would be considered an asset: Windows 7, Windows 8, Microsoft SCCM, DHCP, DNS, WIFI, Satellite, VSat
- Basic networking skills both wireless and end point switching (Cisco, Juniper)
- MFP, iMac, Samsung
- Client remote access
- Provide day-to-day support to J.D. Irving end users, specifically related to end user computing devices (desktops, laptops, mobile devices)
- Resolve technical support issues that cannot be resolved by the Service Desk or requires hands on approach
- Deploy all IT solutions related to end user devices, including J.D. Irving Ltd. site set up and deployment of new end user technologies including desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, VoIP telephony, network equipment, server migrations, and satellite technology and software applications
- Analyze, document, and escalate critical issues to appropriate support groups
- Monitor and ensure timely escalation of customer issues to internal organizations and/or vendors
- Perform preventative maintenance and install upgrades and options
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Please be advised that some positions have been designated as 'Safety Sensitive' where the employee holding the position has a heightened responsibility for his/her own safety or the safety of others due to the nature of the job. If this is the case, you will be informed in the interview process
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.