Break/fix technician (Electro-mechanical): Talentcor is seeking an Break/fix technician on 12-month contract for a leading records management company in Hamilton, ON.
- Installation and routine maintenance on small desktop and convenience copiers, printers within a specified geography.
- Performs full range of maintenance on small desktop/convenience copiers, printers and MFD`s including technical diagnostics, software loads, print driver installs, network installations, removal, retrofit and customer call assistance.
- Corrects service problems within the assigned products
- Receive dispatch calls and cover a specific region between Niagara to Hamilton (regions are assigned based on candidate's location)
- Participates in team meetings, escalates calls for moderately complex to complex issues.
- Must have their own vehicle and clear driver's record
- Troubleshooting, repairing devices - printers, copiers, etc., kneeling and crouching and possible lifting of parts up to 50lbs, walking from car to customer sites
- Mechanical, electrical aptitude and electronic experience (will be given a basic test)
- Possible overtime available on voluntary basis
- Must be able to interact with customers, client facing.
- Preferred: College Diploma / Associate Degree (technical field) or equivalent certification.
- Basic Windows and Network Connectivity knowledge
- Can complete basic installs: must be able to connect individual devices to the customers network and install drivers onto PCs
- 1-3 years of experience as a Customer Service Engineer in an on-site break-fix role.
Contract Length: 12 Months
Work Location: Hamilton, ON
Pay: $17.37/hr (Mileage is reimbursed at $0.43/km up to 1500km, then $0.23/km after per month.)
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Niketa Menezes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor thanks all candidates for their interest. Due to the volume of resumes received, Talentcor will only be able to respond to candidates selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.
Visit www.talentcor.com daily for new and exciting employment opportunities!
Talent at work.
Keywords: Electromechanical system, Network connectivity competency, laptop application, and MS office support, technician, break/fix, electronics, mechanical, printers, computers, technical support.