Foundry Operator-Huron Park
London Talentcor is currently recruiting 3 Foundry Operators. These are new positions in a new division of an establish company in Huron Park. If you want to get in on the ground floor of something great, this position is for you!
- Experience in a foundry atmosphere preferred but not required.
- Experience with safe fork lift operation
- Able to clean and maintain melting furnaces and equipment
- Able to follow instructions and prioritize daily tasks
- Experienced in troubleshooting machine issues
- Able to work with hot temperatures and fast paced environment
- Experienced using continuous improvement tools and principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills for inputting data
- Able to travel outside Canada for training, etc.
- $16.00-18.00 an hour depending on experience
- Benefits. 6% RRSP match and profit sharing
If you are interested in this position please e-mail your resume to Jordan Granger at email@example.com or call 519-963-8255 to discuss.
Talentcor would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.