Die Setter-Huron Park
Talentcor London is currently recruiting a Die Setter for our client opening in Huron Park Ontario. This is a new division of an established plant. If you are looking to start from the ground up and become part of something special, this position is for you.
- 5 years experience in die casting or similar manufacturing environment
- Experienced with Die Cast Machine operation and set up (preferably Idra experience)
- Good understanding of safe foundry practices and metal handling
- Ability to make authorized process changes and adjustments to correct quality issues and for process optimization
- Leadership abilities to train operators and foundry personnel
- Experienced safe operation of robotics and peripherals
- Ability to follow instructions both written and verbal
- Experienced in troubleshooting machine issues
- Experienced using continuous improvement tools and principles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be computer literate; experienced in using computer software applications such as, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Able to travel outside Canada for training, etc.
- experienced in training personnel an asset
- Experience in developing working instructions (WI) and standard operating procedures (SOP) an asset
- $18.00-$21.00 an hour
- Benefits, 6% match RRSP and profit sharing
If you are interested in this position please e-mail your resume to Jordan Granger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-963-8255 to discuss.
Talentcor would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.