Assembly Line Worker / Forklift Driver
Electric Forklift Operator and Assembly Line Workers NEEDED
LOCATION: Stratford, Ontario
LONG-TERM, PERMANENT ROLE: starting rate is $17.55 per hour with yearly increases, benefits and RRSP!!
Why do you want to work for our client?
- Above average pay
- Climate controlled facility
- Long-term, permanent employment
- Benefits and pension
- Mandatory OT, Monday-Thursday
- Voluntary OT on Friday, and weekends
- OT pay after 40 hours weekly
- Work 40 hours, paid for 48
- Company will provide compensation for steel toe work boots and prescription safety glasses
- Promote from within is the client objective
- In-house forklift certification provided
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF:
- You have good dexterity skill
- Can work on your feet for extended periods of time
- You have good communication skills
- You can work in a repetitive, fast-paced motion consistently
- You are available for Overtime on a mandatory and volunteer basis
- You are a reliable, punctual and hard working
- You can work rotating shifts, days and afternoons
- You have at least one year forklift experience (for forklift roles); certification not required
Contact email@example.com if you are interested in either of these roles.
Talentcor would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
We encourage you to visit our website www.talentcor.com regularly to stay up-to-date on new postings.