Banking Sales Associate Branch Manager -South Asian Community focus
Talentcor in Mississauga, ON
Talentcor Professional is recruiting a strong business and market developer as an Assistant Sales/Branch Manager for a confidential search for our client a small boutique bank in a significant growth phase with a focus on term deposits, GIC's ,loans to the commercial market and trade finance. You will have significant relationships that you can utilize to bring business to the bank as a strong connected individual. You will be responsible for establishing new business and bringing new customers to the supporting the vision of the Sales Leadership. The bank has recently shifted its model from operational to sales based and is looking for some internal champions. The bank focuses on the South Asian community but is open to any prospects.
It is your role to enhance the banks market position, maximize revenues and achieve financial growth. You will build customer relationships by identifying and negotiating business opportunities with clients. You will be responsible to originate, close and service new and existing business for the branch and to assist the Branch manager in managing the Branch activities while providing exceptional customer service to clients.
The company currently obtains clients via word of mouth and is moving into digital marketing but will be enacting a larger strategy in the new year. There are growth opportunities in this role in future.
- Develop customer base within the region specific to the branch, ensuring targets are met in support of strategic branch goals. Understand client needs and cross sell bank's financial products to maximise revenue
- Develop business by sourcing new clients & enhancing business from existing clients for loans, deposits, trade finance, RRSP/TFSA & other bank products. Provide exellent customer service to existing clients for all their needs
- Carry out special projects as required for the line of business Contribute in a meaningful way to discussions around: sales meetings/activities, strategy, risk, industry trends.
- Work collaboratively with the business development team to maximize market opportunities, overall branch growth and profitability. Develop a network of prospective client referral sources through community activities
- Minimize the bank's exposure to risk by ensuring compliance with regulatory activities and guidelines. Responsible for clearing the compliance monitors as generated by hPlus.
- Complete all formalities associated with account opening to ensure completeness of documents and compliance to bank policies and procedures.
University degree in business finance Marketing or related experience
5-7 years experience
Product knowledge of corporate banking offerings
Business Development Sales Acumen
Marketing and brand Management
Potential for future leadership
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Bryan Farberman c/o Bfarberman@talentcor.ca quoting "Financial business developer" in the subject line.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available upon request.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Talent at work.