Junior Machine Operators
Talentcor in Huron Park, ON
Talentcor London is currently recruiting Junior Machine Operators in Huron Park Ontario. Our client is growing and is looking for stable employees that want to grow with them. No experience necessary just a good attitude and the ability to learn.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- The ability to cross train and flexibility to change shifts as needed.
- Overtime is often required.
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience would be an asset.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Run standard machines and equipment after training
- Train on CNC machines.
- Inspect the quality of the parts being produced
- Pack out parts as they're being produced
- Maintain a safe work environment at all times
- $15.35- $17.05
- DAY/AFT rotation, straights afternoons, straight midnight's all available
- Time and a half after 40 hours per week
This is an ONGOING position with possibility for hire.
If you are qualified for this role, please send your resume to Ana Batista: email@example.com or Fax: 519-672-7044 or apply online.
Talentcor would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request.
We encourage you to visit our website www.talentcor.com regularly to stay up-to-date on new postings.