Bilingual Certification Coordinator
Talentcor Toronto is currently recruiting for a Bilingual (English & French) Coordinator (customer service) to support the Certifications Department. This is a full time permanent role. The role is located in downtown Toronto .
- Salary - $42K - $47K (in addition to other perks).
- Performance incentive based of 5% based on employee's contribution and organization results
- Comprehensive Group Benefits & RRSP programs
- 10 Vacation Days
- Post-secondary education - College diploma
- Fluently bilingual is an asset, English and French, both written and spoken.
- More than one year customer service and data entry experience is preferred.
- Experience working with post-secondary schools would be an asset.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office in Windows environment. (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Good organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Ankita Sharma at email@example.com
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Key Words: Certification, Customer Service, Bilingual, English and French, Customer Service, Data Entry, Coordinator, Education Department.