Shop Foreman Steel Welding/Fabrication/Fitting
Talentcor in Concord, ON
Talentcor Professional is recruiting a shop foreman for our client a welding and fabrication as well as fitting operation in Vaughan. Our client located in Vaughan Ontario has been in business for many years and is an established fabricator of pipes, fixtures, welding services, fabrication services, and fitting services. They are looking for a confident hands on leader to manage a team of 10-15 workers in the shop.
SR Working Foreman for Custom Manufacturing Welding Shop
- Working on shop floor supervising and working hands-on.
- Supervise the welds, ensure that welding codes and symbols have been understood and welding conforms to the codes/symbols on the drawings.
- Help with Jig making and fixture set up for maximum production level's
- To meet production operational standards by implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Completes production requirements by expediting work results; monitoring progress; resolving problems.
- Improves workflow by eliminating stoppages; analyzing delays; trying new methods.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- FCAW & GMA WMIT
- CWB an Asset
- Jig and fixture making is an asset
- Looking for a first in last out personality
Salary + Performance bonus and benefits commensurate with experience
Apply: Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Bryan Farberman c/o firstname.lastname@example.org noting "Steel Fabrication Foreman" in the subject line. Talentcor Professional would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview. We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Talent at work.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format available upon request