Talentcor in Downsview, ON
How would you like to join a dynamic team with a well established real estate organization?
Reporting to the Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the processing and submission of weekly and bi-weekly payrolls and assist with some Treasury function.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-5 year experience in accounting and payroll related functions.
- Successful completion or enrollment in the Canadian Payroll Association course
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic with a desire to learn.
- strong organization and time management skills to handle multiple requests and meet period deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
Should you MEET the qualifications for this role p lease submit your resume ( in WORD) to CHuang@Talentcor.ca referencing the applicable job number. Talentcor Professional would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive only those under consideration will be contacted to move forward. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.