TALENTCOR LONDON is hiring! We are looking for a skilled, seasoned Operations Manager for a very reputable company in Hensall, Ontario. This is a Full-Time, Permanent job opportunity that you don't want to miss out on. Take a look at the details below and if you have the skills and abilities to perform well in this role, contact Talentcor today!
POSITION: OPERATIONS MANAGER
LOCATION: HENSALL, ON
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE OPERATIONS LEADER:
- Responsible for all operations including grain handling and bean processing operations at within the branch (quality, scheduling, inventory, shrink, processing KPI's, man power, PMI and R&M).
- Maintain facility in "audit ready" status to ensure compliance with safety program and food safety certifications
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with both current and new customers
- Provide a high level of customer service and support in accordance with stated commitment levels; collaborate with peers to ensure best business practices across all areas of the business
- Responsible for Branch P&L inclusive of gross profit and expenses
- Maintain a healthy and productive working environment; recruit, coach and develop an empowered workforce
- Manage the Operations Supervisor; develop and implement new ideas in operations
- Oversee and provide input into maintenance budgets, capital projects, maintenance programs; prepare and evaluate rates of return on proposed new projects
- Identify and implement continuous improvement of processes and policies in support of organizational goals
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of all communication processes within the Branch. Work with head office and the department managers on a daily basis to ensure understanding and options for each area
- Prepare, review and control operational budgets and develop effective strategies for the financial well-being of the branch and the Company
- Create and execute a comprehensive annual plan in conjunction with the area managers
- This position is a hands-on position and will require you to understand and be able to perform all duties from receiving grain, processing beans and grading
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS OF THE MANAGERIAL POSITION:
- Some travel within Ontario
- Overtime will be expected during peak season
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE OPERATIONS MANAGER ROLE:
- Experience in an agricultural service business environment.
- Agricultural experience or specialized knowledge of grain and crop input products and grain handling considered an asset.
- Knowledge of inventory control, quality management, operating efficiency and budget management
- Supervisory experience; demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team of diverse employees
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with determination and drive to succeed
- Solid problem solving, decision-making, time management and organizational skills; adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to achieve conflict resolution with both internal and external customers
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume to Jordan Granger at email@example.com or call 519-963-8255 to discuss.
Talentcor would like to thank everyone for their interest; however, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternate format available upon request