Talentcor in Markham, ON
Great opportunity to work within a large manufacturing organization
Talentcor Markham is recruiting for an order picker for our large manufacturing client located in Markham. There is a great potential of becoming permanent.
Option 1) Sunday - Tuesday OR Sunday - Wednesday : Days 6:30am - 6:30pm or Night 6:30pm - 6:30am
Option 2) Wednesday - Saturday or Thursday to Saturday : Days 6:30am - 6:30pm or Night 6:30pm - 6:30am
- Order picking of small and large products
- Maintaining and organizing warehouse and their show room
- RF scanner is an asset
- Follow all safety codes, procedures and regulations
- Machine operating
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor
- Warehouse or order picking experience is an asset
- Team player, punctual and committed
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative, team player and hardworking individual
Total Compensation Package
- Competitive hourly pay up to $20/hr
- Excellent opportunity for growth and stability
Please apply to this posting directly or submit your resume to Joy Agunbiade email@example.com or 905-754-3386. You could also apply online to www.talentcor.com or visit our office: 3100 Steeles Avenue East Suite 401 Markham, ON
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity.
Due to the volume of resumes we received we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format also available.
Keywords: Order Pickers, Warehouse, Pickering, General Labour, Machine Operator
Talentcor at work