Are you looking for a position to start right away?
Talentcor Markham is recruiting for a warehouse associate for our large industrial distribution client located in Scarborough. There is a great potential of becoming permanent.
- Day shifts : 7:00 - 3:30pm
- Order picking of small and large products
- Responsible for loading/unloading
- Maintaining and organizing warehouse and their show room
- RF scanner is an asset
- Follow all safety codes, procedures and regulations
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor
- Warehouse or order picking experience is an asset
- Team player, punctual and committed
- Ability to lift up to 30 - 50lbs
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative, team player and hardworking individual
Total Compensation Package
- Competitive hourly pay $15.50-17hr
- Excellent opportunity for growth and stability
Please apply directly to the job posting or submit your resume to Joy Agunbiade: firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also visit our website at www.talentcor.com or visit our office: 3100 Steeles Avenue East Suite 401 Markham, ON
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity.
Due to the volume of resumes we received we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process. Alternative format also available.
Keywords: Order Pickers, Warehouse, Packaging, Scarborough, General Labour
Talentcor at work