Kent Homes in Bouctouche, NB
In business since 1957, Kent Homes is the largest home builder in Atlantic Canada. With our plant in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, we have 150,000 square feet of space dedicated to building quality homes and offices year-round. We serve remote, rural and urban centers throughout Atlantic Canada and Maine, US.
We are currently recruiting for General Labourers.
The ideal candidate will have an open-mind, and is eager & willing to learn new things, and demonstrate an ability to work in a fast paced-ever changing environment, while also promoting new ideas & suggestions for change. The ideal candidate must be hardworking, a self-starter and a team player with a strong work ethic.
- All phases of construction, including utilizing various tools and working with blueprints to build quality homes and commercial and industrial buildings
- Perform all job duties with a high degree of safety consciousness
- Ensure quality of all work and adherence to building code
- Education Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent or Trade Certification
- Years of Experience Required:
- Experience working with as any, or all, of the following trades, will be considered an asset:
- Finish Carpentry
- Rough Carpentry
- Flooring Installation
- A willingness and ability to perform different tasks on a repetitive basis in a structured environment
- A willingness to try new processes, work with changing production demands, and promote new ideas & suggestions for improvement
- A desire to learn new skills and experiences
- High degree of safety awareness
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment will be considered an asset
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Homes Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.