Kent Building Supplies in Bouctouche, NB
Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices.
Kent offers delivery service for our customers through our fleet of light duty trucks and vans as well as commercial flat beds and boom trucks. Our drivers need to ensure the highest standards of safety and customer service.
This opening is for a driver of light duty vehicles (1/4 ton, ½ ton or van) and requires a class 5 licence.
- Works safely
- Completes reports and paperwork as required related to shipping orders, return of product, vehicle inspections and driving logs
- Communicates as required with customers and dispatch
- Assists in loading vehicle and is responsible for load securement
- Safety mindset
- High attention to detail
- Able to work outside in variable temperatures and weather conditions
- Able to do physical work
- Must be 21 years of age or older due to internal safety policy
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Benefits after 3 month probation - RRSP, medical, dental
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.