J.D. Irving, Limited - IT Division in Saint John, NB
We are J.D. Irving, Limited & our Information Technology Team works with the latest and best technology and we are the destination of choice for curious, energetic & collaborative people!
With over 300 employees in Saint John, Dieppe, Fredericton and Halifax, we offer our people the opportunity to add business value to our organization while enjoying the friendly and naturally beautiful lifestyle that only the Maritimes can offer. We invest in continuous professional growth through strong career development programs. As a key member of our team, your coworkers will be among the best in Maritimes. That's why JDI.
We are currently seeking motivated and highly engagedcandidates for the role of Administrative Professional. This position will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to be exposed to the exciting, fast-paced day to day activities that enable the IT division to be successful. Based out of our head office in Saint John, New Brunswick, reporting to the Director of IT Business Management, you'll be part of a team that is raising the bar every day.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance in the day to day administration of the IT division
- Prepare and/or proof correspondence, presentations and documents
- Provide assistance in coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Work in Microsoft Office 365 and Office Suite to facilitate communications, collaboration and deliverables
- Assist with key report development and visualization
- Interact with diverse groups composed of internal and external stakeholders at all levels with a level of urgency and professionalism
- Operate with a large degree of autonomy and independently complete high-quality work to established deadlines
- Coordinate official internal events as a member of the social committee
- Champion and advocate the IT brand
- Provide back up for Executive Assistant
- Other duties and functions as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completion of post-secondary education looking for opportunity to enable a fast-paced business environment. Public relations or communications experience considered an asset
- Professional demeanor with high energy level, passion and drive for excellence
- Proven experience in administrative support
- Interest and curiosity to learn new programs and processes and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite with exceptional PowerPoint skills
- Independent judgement to plan, prioritize and organized a diversified workload
- Outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to build relationships and deliver exceptional service to our teams, clients, visitors, etc.
- Strong work ethic, punctual with a positive attitude and willingness to work
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.