Class 1 P&D Driver
Midland Transport in Dorval, QC
CLASS 1 P&D DRIVER
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seekinga Class 1 P&D Driver based out of the Dorval Refrigerated Terminal location. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude.
Hours: AM Start, Monday- Friday
- Education Required:
- Associate's Degree
- Class one (1) driver's license
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years of experience with commercial vehicle operation
- Experience with Reefer trucks
- Clean driving record and criminal search
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to provide Superior quality Service
- Deliver freight to assigned locations
- Occasional physical labour required
- Provide efficient, reliable, professional service to customers
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.