Facility Attendant - Toronto Blue Jays
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The Facility Services department is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building during event times. This involves all aspects of cleaning, such as, but not limited to garbage removal, sweeping, mopping, and washroom inspections.
- Responsible for cleaning all interior areas of the building as well as the exterior of the building as per our property boundaries
- Cleaning duties include sweeping, mopping, cleaning horizontal surfaces, glass cleaning and any other general cleaning as required
- Clean up of any water related floods in the building
- Cardboard, paper and glass/bottle recycling in the building
- Monitor cleaning supplies and compiling list of supplies that need to be restocked
- Responsible for following all Rogers Centre Health and Safety guidelines
- Determine appropriate action to efficiently resolve issues in a prompt and professional manner
- Maintain strong, cooperative inter-department relationships
- Receive and act on complaints from fans or refer them to a supervisor if unable to resolve issue
- Being alert for the safety of all fans.
- Other duties as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of employee responsibilities under the Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS as well as regular updates on any changes to the applicable legislation
- A commitment to service excellence and fan satisfaction
- Excellent relationship building and people skills
- Ability to multi task in fast paced working environment
- Exceptional problem solving
- Resilience in dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability and willingness to work all 81 games and Rogers Centre events, including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]