Sr. Analyst, Audience Insights
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
The Senior Analyst, Audience Insights is responsible for supporting the Media Sales with key insights, data and analysis pertaining to TV, Radio, Publishing and Digital audiences to Rogers Media Properties. Reporting to the Manager of Media Sales Insights, The Media Insights analysts will run and maintain reports, respond to individual requests for profiles and analyses of Media audiences. They will also be expected to communicate those insights to different stakeholders through the organisation. The ideal candidate will have a passion for research, strong data management and presentation skills, an active interest in media in all its forms.
- Contribute to the regular production of research reports, creating weekly summaries, ad-hoc requests and analysis
- Get audience insights to the right people at the right time
- Create profiles of Rogers Media audiences against client identified targets
- Create and deliver targeted stakeholder dashboards and data visualization models that surface key observations, learnings, and recommendations
- Manage day to day production of audience reporting from within the Insights team and / or through a third-party analytics tools or vendors
- Handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Act as a media audience subject matter expert by staying abreast of and developing a deep knowledge of media trends (TV, Radio, Publishing and Digital), strategies, platforms, tools, best practices, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience in market research or media research
- Strong Data Analysis and communication skills ? the ability to find an answer in the data and communicate that effectively to others
- Ability to think and act strategically?
- Ability to work independently and to exercise judgment?
- Solid relationship building skills? ?
- Bachelor Degree ? preferably in a research related field
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate data, context, and implications to business partners and senior leaders
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and Power point
- Fluency with Statistics software packages such as SPSS or R an asset
- Fluency with Data visualisation tools an asset
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]