Atholville, NB, Canada Req #64
Friday, February 8, 2019
AV Group NB Inc. is an exciting and innovative company operating in the unique global market of viscose fibre with locations in Atholville (New Brunswick) Nackawic (New Brunswick). As part of the Aditya Birla Group, our role is to produce specialty pulp products (dissolving grade pulp) for the group's textile industry. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. In 2011, Aditya Birla was ranked fourth globally and first in the Asia-Pacific region, in the "top companies for leaders" study. It is also ranked first in the production of viscose staple fibre textiles worldwide.
The Mill Nurse will report to the Human Resources Manager, and will oversee the daily operation (Monday-Friday) of our Health Centre.
- Administer first aid and nurse care to site employees.
- Complete WorkSafeNB claims and temporary assignment/accommodation forms.
- Acute follow up care of workplace injuries and illness and coordinate temporary assignments for employees injured at work ensuring that the duties are consistent with their restrictions.
- Act as a resource to the Joint Heath Safety Committee.
- Coordinate pre-employment medicals with designated providers and performs various screening tests.
- Participate in the Health and Industrial Hygiene Programs.
- Administer Disability Claims Management.
- Maintain Health Centre records.
- Coordinate the Employee Family Assistance Program and committee for wellness events and programs.
- First Aid recertification trainer for mill employees.
- Registered Nurse with an active registration with the N.A.N.B
- Some industrial experience would be preferred but not a requirement.
- Emergency room experience is an asset.
- Strong Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and leadership skills are essential.
Why AV Group NB Inc.?
With AV Group NB Inc. you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and ethics. AV Group offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career.
- Pay Type Salary
- Atholville, NB, Canada