At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Job Listing Detail
In this exciting opportunity, the Solution Specialist will be responsible for delivering results by building integrated customized solutions for clients using standard products. The Solution Specialist will be able to effectively position Rogers and present a strong value proposition. As a successful Solution Specialist, you will build on your entrepreneurial spirit and regularly meet and/or exceed defined revenue targets supporting the overall company objectives.
· Achieve defined sales objectives of Enterprise Business Unit- Small/Medium Business (SMB) for next generation products (Data Center, Cloud Solutions, Network Internet, Ethernet, Private networks, IP voice and Professional Services)
· Interact with other Specialists in the department to deliver compelling solutions and provide an outstanding customer experience
· Work strategically with other specialists, leveraging your knowledge to promote and win business in competitive situations
· In conjunction with the specialists, create and execute an overall Territory Plan comprised of specific coverage initiatives to achieve defined KPIs
· Create innovative proposals and deliver strategic sales presentations
· Initiate and develop migration plans with legacy services customers to ensure a rapid and effective transition to Rogers next generation data services. Assist in timely execution of all contract renewals
· Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in accounts, specifically at the executive decision making level
· Clearly communicate the value of the solution to the prospective customer and promote the benefits of and endorse Rogers in collaboration with the AE. Thoughtfully differentiate Rogers against the competition in each opportunity
· In the role of the Solution Specialist, actively engage in the sales cycle to help provide various aspects of the solution and process these requests via our internal systems
· Leverage all Rogers resources to help with design and document the best possible Rogers solution(s) based on the customer requirements (business, budgetary and technical)
· Ensure that all opportunities, processes and procedures are completed and tracked through Rogers CRM (Salesforce.com). Record/document all requirements and outcomes from meetings
· Communicate the clients? goals and represent their interests to internal teams. Provide regular two-way communication between the clients and teams to provide relevant representation and manage client expectations with respect to product solution, Rogers and Customer provisioning activities and reasonable provisioning timelines
· Review all major deliverables (i.e. strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
· A track record of results in direct sales in multiple segments and verticals
· A consistent sales overachiever who is results driven and customer focused
· Strong technical background in Infrastructure services, with a strong background in Network and Data Centre technologies. The candidate must be able to integrate standard product offerings to create customized client solutions, or differentiate Rogers standard products relative to competition in situations where the customer chooses to act as a self-integrator
· Consultative Sales individual who can complete business cases to support customers in the decision making processes
· Proven ability to develop and foster senior-level relationships
· Excellent presentation, negotiation, contract and organizational skills
An effective communicator, demonstSchedule: Full time Shift: Day Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location: 1600 - 4710 Kingsway (351), Burnaby, BC Travel Requirements: Up to 10% Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Support Requisition ID: 147262 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]