Senior Manager Customer Base Management - Commercial / B2B
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Senior Manager – Commercial Base Programs, Base Management
The Sr. Manager – Commercial Base Programs on the Base Management team will be primarily responsible for executing renewal and retention as well as cross-sell and upsell programs to the entire EBU Commercial customer base. This role owns end-to-end base management program execution with Commercial customers with both Wireless and Wireline products.
The Sr. Manager will work collaboratively with Base Program Development team, Commercial Sales teams and Product Management team members to support the Commercial segment customer base and execute the Commercial base management plan.
To be successful, the Sr. Manager – Commercial Base Programs must bring forward and execute recommendations and initiatives to course correct and achieve annual business objectives. The candidate must actively provide recommendations and own end-to-end accountability for the success of all upsell, cross-sell, renewal, retention and churn reduction programs.
This position reports to the Sr. Director, Base Management.
• Own end-to-end all current Commercial renewal, retention, upsell and cross-sell programs
• Own Enterprise Lifecycle Management program for Corporate Paid accounts with Multi-Subscriber Discount (MSD) and Individually Liable (IDV) wireless customers as well as Commercial Wireline accounts
• Execute against defined objectives to drive business performance by leading business reviews of current customer base, identifying customers across segments, verticals, geographies that, through analytics best qualify for renewal, retention, upsell and cross-sell programs, and then execute programs targeting these customers
• Drive value improvement and increase multi-product adoption across existing business-to-business customer base
• Work cross-functionally with Marketing/Product/Brand to enable effective customer communications for all programs
• Summarize and present action plans to senior executives, incorporating feedback and learnings from program results and analytics
• Track the progress of existing programs and propose course correcting measures as required to execute against business objectives
• Execute on all opportunities for business improvement and work with program development team to execute additional programs as required to meet targets
• Experience with analytics and working with large datasets with ability to derive and present valuable insights
• 7+ years business experience preferably in the following areas:
- Product & Customer Life Cycle Management
- Strategy, Planning & Forecasting – experience with customer base forecasting and new product adoption
- Sales Operations & Marketing – working with cross-functional teams that are focussed on customer experience or customer support
• Telecommunications sector – specifically experience with business-to-business in telco environment
• Graduate degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or MBA preferred
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Schedule: Full time Shift: Day Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (012), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements: Up to 10% Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Research / Analysis Requisition ID: 146343 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
• Proven ability to lead a small team that owns business-to-business customer experience
• Ability to analyze results and develop insights that lead to actionable recommendations
• Proven analytical, sales reporting evaluation and problem solving skills
• Strong communications (written & oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong time management capabilities, with the ability to perform multiple tasks and objectives
• Strong sense of initiative and a self-starter who can work equally well in groups or on their own
• Results oriented, flexible and willing to work in a multi-task and dynamic work environment
• Comfort with ambiguity
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to build strong relationships across business groups and various key stakeholders
• Advanced skills in SalesForce.com, Excel and PowerPoint
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]