Digital Product Manager
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Product Manager, Digital Omnichannel
Do you want to put your problem solving, business strategy and technology experience to the test? Would you like to be part of a team focused on building the application that helps bring omnichannel to life? Then keep reading because you might be interested in joining our team.
If you have always wanted to work at an entrepreneurial company where the employees are committed to solving big challenges and making a real difference; then join Rogers. We are a leading communications and media company where people come to do great work. We are looking for an individual who is curious, loves digital, and wants to be part of the team that will push the digital customer experience to the next level.
What you will be doing:
You are a digital expert who will focus on building experiences for our frontline reps to drive the omnichannel experience. As the Product Manager, Digital Omnichannel you will be an integral part of executing the Oneview Product Roadmap, in a partnership with Channels & Frontline reps.
- Develop digital strategies and plans based on business objectives, analytics & insights, metrics, and market trends
- Determine, report and analyze Key Performance Indicators
- Lead the digital experience strategy that will contribute to the omnichannel strategy and framework
- Drive digital transformation across the organization by translating digital strategies into profitable business models
- Identify and lead product portfolio planning (e.g. business case development, operational requirements, cost & pricing analysis, and product scope definition)
- Practices digital thought leadership, Agile methodology, and change management processes
- Conducts strategic planning to prepare product roadmaps; proactively identifies changes in the business and technology landscape, and identifying technical projects required to maintain/enhance service levels
- Advises, consults and socializes with key stakeholders involved in prioritized initiatives; documents business opportunities, recommends digital solutions and provides timelines and budget impacts
- Identifies new business opportunities, product and service enhancements within strategic objectives and influences business decisions with senior management
- Conceptualize, develop and define product/project business requirements & use case development
- Intake & manage requests for changes from various cross-functional teams
- Track and measure efficiency & delivery of all initiatives (impact on business, rep and customer satisfaction) against established targets
- Engage delivery primes across the organization to ensure the roadmap is achievable
- Identify potential roadblocks and proactively determine solutions to be implemented
- Lead cross-functional meetings and drive collaboration between stakeholders. Drive to provide leadership and direction towards accomplishing goals and taking ownership and responsibility from strategy to execution
- Master?s or Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant digital experience
- Retail, Call Centre and/or Omnichannel experience a bonus
- Highly motivated & adaptable individual
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and negotiating skills including ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, and confidence to influence and persuade
- Ability to understand the big picture while not losing sight of the details
- Ability to provide leadership and direction towards accomplishing goals and taking ownership and responsibility from strategy to execution
- Understanding of technical aspects of web applications, including database-driven functionalities & general web functionality
- Self-motivated & entrepreneurial
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Holds self-accountable for achieving established performance objectives.
- Experience in conducting and gathering requirements using various techniques such as interviews and JAD sessions
- Ability to document & communicate detailed Business Requirements, User Stories & Use cases
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]