At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
95.9 CHFM is looking for the next great radio star. We have an immediate opening for Music Director and on air host for both 95.9 CHFM and 106.5 Mountain FM (Canmore). As Music Director you'll be responsible for all the music duties for both stations including music scheduling, music meetings, daily log merges and the best part, listening to music! But wait there's more. You'll also doing on air live and/or voice-tracked on both stations, time slots will vary to start. If this sounds like you, please send a demo and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepare weekly music meetings
- Music scheduling, editing, and daily maintenance
- Daily log merges
- SOCAN & Cancon reports
- Liaise with record label reps
- Prepare & execute content for a Mainstream AC station
- Voice commercials as needed
- Be a 95.9 CHFM Brand ambassador in the city
- Excellent knowledge of Music Master, Playlist Editor, Wide Orbit; knowledge of Analyst and Hook Exchange would be helpful (otherwise you get to learn it)
- Computer skills, i.e.: Word, Excel, etc.
- On-air experience (minimum 5 years)
- Team player who is driven to win
- Can work as a team or alone
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic individual
- Must hold a valid Alberta full Class 5 drivers license.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]