Coordinator, Revenue Management (Conventional/Specialty Television)
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
JOB TITLE: Coordinator, Revenue Management (Conventional/Specialty Television)
Provide support to the department by maintaining and updating core business data, including but not limited to; audience forecasts and tracking, competitive audience tracking, rates, schedule changes and inventory management.
Work collaboratively with various divisions and functions within RMI, including but not limited to, sales, traffic, marketing, research, finance, and programming teams to enable the execution of RMI?s Strategic Revenue Plan.
1. RATES & FORECASTS
· Responsible for inputting and updating rates and audience/rating forecasts for all RMI broadcast assets into proprietary computer system.
· Responsible for inputting and updating Agency Deal rate parameters and discounts into proprietary system.
· Support Supervisor/Analyst in various functions including; the development of ratings/audience estimates for Rogers Media stations, facilitation of program change requirements in the system, etc.
2. INTERNAL SUPPORT
Support the Manager and Analyst roles in various functions including; the development of ratings/audience estimates for Rogers Media stations, facilitation of program change requirements in the system, etc. Assist with any ad hoc requests as required.
3. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Participate in all continuous improvement initiatives including computer system and software design improvements, pursuit of excellence in sales support and customer service, and any other support undertaking.
· Up to 2 years? experience working with advertising agencies or other broadcaster (or minimum 2 years previous experience with high volume data entry).
· University or College degree in BComm, Economics, Marketing, Media, or related program considered is an asset.
· Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Sound working and functional knowledge of industry measurement tolls (BBM, Infosys, etc) is an asset.
KNOWLEDGE & RELATED SKILLS
· Requires the ability to work with a variety of deadlines from long to very short term, and to prioritize and balance several ongoing projects at any one time. Strong time management & organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail are vital.
· Ability to work independently as well as within a team in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, client-focused environment.
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to maintain a professional approach at all times.
· Enthusiastic work ethic and proactive approach with the ability to embrace change.
· Working knowledge of the advertising industry and how it functions, as well as relevant industry experience such as buying or planning agency side.
Job requires overtime when necessary to meet crucial deadlines.Schedule: Full time Shift: Day Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position) Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON Travel Requirements: None Posting Category/Function: Sales & Media Requisition ID: 130940 Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]