At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
At Rogers we?re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you?re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
TSC is seeking a Part Time Control Room Producer to join our TV Sales Team. The primary role of the producer is to flawlessly execute our on-air broadcasts. Working closely with the hosts and Show Programmers, the producer will lead the production crew during live shows, while using superior judgement making real time adjustments to drive sales. The producer will report directly to the Supervising Producer. The successful candidate is a creative and energetic leader, who understands all aspects of television production.
- Produce live shows, ensuring they are held to high production standards
- Coordinate with all aspects of the TV sales team, including crew, hosts, scenic & staging
- Continuously monitor sales during the hour and make necessary adjustments to the script to increase sales
- Prepare and review all support material before shows
- Conduct daily meetings prior to shows with vendor partners, hosts and all key stakeholders to review show rundown
- Be a key contributing member of the TV Sales team, taking an active role in improving the quality of the on-air broadcast
- Coach hosts and help with their sales pitch
- Other duties as required
- Minimum 5 years of live production experience preferably in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior production knowledge, familiar with latest and best practices
- Strong team building skills
- Familiarity with TV sales an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail essential
- Deadline driven
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what?s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]