MDM Reporting Analyst
J.D. Irving, Limited - General Division in Saint John, NB
MDM REPORTING ANALYST
Founded in 1882 , J. D. Irving, Limited is a large diversified enterprise based in Saint John, New Brunswick with a team of over 16,000 (FTE) in Canada, the United States, and select international jurisdictions. Our operations span the forestry, transportation, retail, shipbuilding, food & agriculture, consumer products, and construction industries.
As a MDM Reporting Analyst with J.D. Irving, Limited you will work as part of the Finance Shared Services Organization, located at our head office in Saint John, New Brunswick.
- Month end G/L balancing and reporting
- Compliance Auditing
- Ad hoc reporting & report writing
- Knowledge of databases & KPI reporting
- Internal Audit Compliance reporting
- Logical with strong decision making skills.
- Post-secondary education in a related field.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic working environment
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and previous Microsoft Office experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
If you are highly self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed and enjoy working in a fast paced, customer centric, team oriented environment, then this is the job for you.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.