Opportunities for Seasonal Surveyors
CFM in Dartmouth, NS
OPPORTUNITIES FOR SEASONAL SURVEYORS
CFM is an integrated provider of support to the world's most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, and install our customer's highly specialized system. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
We are currently accepting resumes for qualified Surveyors based out of our Dartmouth, Nova Scotia location. These positions will be seasonal, beginning in mid-May/early June, and ending during the Fall.
- Graduate of a Civil or Geomatics Technology Program or Survey Engineering Program
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years of surveying experience in a Civil construction or engineering environment
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proficient in using AutoCAD and good working knowledge of survey software
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible shifts as required
- Provide technical surveying services to various industrial and construction customers
- Gather dimensional data and issue accurate and detailed reports
- Provide excellent customer service
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with CFM, please click the "Apply Now" button and complete the online application form. A resume of past experience is required; a cover letter is not.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Custom Fabricators & Machinists Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.