Senior Security Analyst
J.D. Irving, Limited - IT Division in Saint John, NB
Senior Security Analyst
J.D. Irving, Limited , Information Technology is the destination of choice for naturally curious, energetic & collaborative people excited about the internet of things, data, mobility & innovative solutions while always focused on the delivery of the customer experience.
With over 300 employees centralized in Saint John, Fredericton, Dieppe and Halifax, we offer our people the opportunity to engage in project deliveries that add business value to our organization while enjoying the friendly and beautiful communities of the Maritimes.
We invest in continuous professional growth through strong career development and training programs. As a key member of our team, your coworkers will be among the best in Maritimes - that's why JDI.
The Senior Security Analyst is a collaborative member of the IT Security Team reporting to the Director of Risk & Security. This dynamic role is critical to ensuring the confidentiality , availability and integrity of J.D. Irving, Limited's IT environment. The candidate must have a deep understanding of security technologies and practices and be effective at influencing a team of technology professionals in a large, fast paced organization. As a senior contributor within the security group the Senior Security Analyst takes a leadership role in ensuring the organization is protected.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop and execute a security incident management process
- Perform threat hunting and analysis
- Identify and manage vulnerabilities using Tenable Nessue toolset
- Perform technical reviews and assessments
- Develop security awareness material
- Conduct red team / blue team exercises
- Implement and manage technical controls to ensure that the organization is protected in accordance with its risk appetite
Position Requirements, Education and Experience:
- University Degree, College Diploma or Relevant Experience Required
- CISSP or similar certification Required
- 5 years' experience in complex IT environments
- 10 years' experience in performing penetration testing and security incident management
- Demonstrated understanding of implementing risk management practices
- Utilization of penetration testing tools and techniques or Red Team exercises
- Design and implementation of vulnerability management programs
- Implementation and management of security incident and event management programs
- Design and implementation of security analytics
- Knowledge of Process Control Systems concepts and technology
- Able to obtain Canadian Government Security Clearance
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.