Sorter / Packagers
Kelly Services in Windsor, ON
- Temp to Perm
- Continental Shifts
Sorter ($14.57/hr) : this position is responsible for finishing the manufacturing process. Main duties include; polishing capsules, inspecting capsules for proper size, colour, and prepping capsules for packaging.
- Minimum High school diploma (GED or equivalent) *Canadian equivalency required, if applicable.
- CLEAR criminal background check
- Transportation is required
- Shift Work - 12 hour continental shifts (rotating days & nights)
- Two (2) years' experience in manufacturing or production.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or GMP facility is a definite asset.
- Must be dedicated to high quality including an attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Safety conscious with the ability to follow all safety procedures.
If you are the individual for this job opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off in person to #110 - 150 Ouellette Place, Windsor.
About Kelly Services:
Kelly Services, a Fortune 500 Company, a trusted pioneer in the staffing industry since 1946, offers fulfilling employment to over 750,000 employees annually. Temporary, temporary to permanent, and permanent job opportunities are available in such areas as Office Services, Accounting/Finance, Light Industrial, IT, Marketing and Call Center. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our winning team today!
We invite you to visit our website http://www.kellyservices.com/ to view other job opportunities.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.