Chandler in Saint John, NB
Chandler is a collaborative team focused on high value products, services and solutions that assist our customers in achieving their business goals. Chandler is committed to providing the best, and to achieve the goal, we are also committed to hiring the best.
Chandler is currently searching for a dynamic individual to be a Warehouse Associate
- Processing Orders
- Customer Deliveries
- Paperwork/Delivery Documents
- General housekeeping
- Other Warehouse functions as assigned
- Ability to multi-task effectively with attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent people skills with a "Can Do" attitude
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, along with basic computer knowledge
- Punctual and reliable
- Team player
- Sense of urgency
- Previous warehouse experience would be considered an asset (Receiving/Shipping)
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to perform material handling without restriction requiring the following physical abilities: kneeling, bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, and grasping. Must demonstrate the strength and aerobic capacity required for the above-mentioned work each day
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for growth
- Excellent wage and benefits package
- Uniform program
If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak with you!
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by April 26, 2019.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.