Forest Machine / Trucking Operator training - Northern NB
Northern NB Woodlands in Saint Leonard, NB
FOREST MACHINE/ TRUCK OPERATOR -
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is currently seeking candidates for Forest Machine/ Truck Operators. The positions are located in Northern New Brunswick and report to the trainnor. The Forest Machine/ truck Operator is tasked with supplying our mills with the wood they need to produce and transport high quality products which are sold to customers throughout North America. They will be expected to operate in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited's Best Management Practices.
- Education Required:
- High school diploma minimum
- Valid class 1 licence is required (Log road transportation training)
- Experience on highway truck considered has an asset
- Certified Heavy Equipment Operator considered an asset
- Certified Heavy Equipment Mechanic considered an asset
- Language: English or French
- Operate in a safe, efficient and productive manner according to J.D. Irving, Limited's Best Management Practices
- Maintain productivity, production and utilization targets
- Perform daily maintenance and repairs as required
Number of Openings: Multiple
Employment Locations: Openings exist in several locations in the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick
New Brunswick is nestled under Quebec's Gaspé Peninsula and beside the State of Maine. New Brunswick is home to coastlines carved by the world's highest tides, magnificent rivers, rolling farmland and lush forests. Whether you prefer small-town communities or big-city amenities, family-oriented recreation or a thriving arts and culture environment, New Brunswick, Canada offers a quality of life that's sure to suit your lifestyle.
Terms of Employment: Permanent role.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please click the "Apply" button and follow the application steps
Want to learn more about JDI? https://www.jdirving.com/
Want to Learn More about New Brunswick?
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees