Bog Development Contractor
BOG DEVELOPMENT CONTRACTOR
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J. D. Irving, Limited is a large diversified enterprise based in Saint John, New Brunswick with a team of over 16,000 (FTE) in Canada, the United States, and select international jurisdictions. Our operations span the forestry, transportation, retail, shipbuilding, food & agriculture, consumer products, and construction industries.
Juniper Organics, our state-of-the-art peat facility in Juniper, New Brunswick, is currently seeking candidates for the position of Bog Development Contractor.
The successful candidates main job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum high school diploma
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An understanding of bog layout and bog topography
- Experience using bog development implements
- Experience operating bog heavy equipment
- Operate in a safe and productive manner
- Mechanically inclined or welding skills considered an asset
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Juniper Organics is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.