Live-in Assistant Building Superintendent, Tisbury Crossing & Waybury Park
Killam Apartment REIT (TSX:KMP.UN), is a growth-oriented real estate investment trust which owns, manages and develops multi-family residential properties in Atlantic Canada, Ontario and Alberta. Killam is focused on maximizing its value and long-term profitability through increasing earnings, expanding the portfolio through acquisitions and developing high-quality properties in its core markets.
We currently have a part-time opportunity available on our team for a customer focused, and energetic Live-in Assistant Building Superintendent for our properties Tisbury Crossing and Waybury Park. If you enjoy interaction with customers, are competent in doing light maintenance and cleaning duties this may be the role for you. This role will have shared on call responsibilities.
- The day-to-day management of the property with a focus on a high level of customer service, managing resident relations and resolving issues;
- Cleaning, showing of units and minor maintenance;
- Assist in coordinating and supervising of onsite trades people;
- Responding to emergencies and on-call duty, enforcing the rules and regulations of the property;
- Snow removal/salting (building entrances) during winter months;
- Assist in hosting resident events.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision;
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment;
Familiar with the emergency operation of all electrical, elevator, boiler, fire panel and safety systems, mechanical systems, and timer systems.
Application: Please fill out our online application form at https://bit.ly/2RPNFS5
We thank you for your interest in our company. All qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please, no phone calls.