Supervisor - Field Technician
Englobe Corp is a consulting engineering and testing firm of 2000 employees providing technical services in the areas of building sciences, construction materials, pavements, tunnels, bridges, quality management, geo-technology and environmental engineering.
EnGlobe is currently looking for a Supervisor Field Technician to join its Building Science department in GTA area, Ottawa or Montreal.
- Inspect and identify any deficiencies in construction & condition of roofs & buildings.
- Conduct regular site visits & ensure that all work is being done to code and according to plans and specs.
- Review & compile inspection reports;
- Be the link between the project and the project manager and the client;
- Participate in the follow-up of all plans to gauge deficiencies;
- Verify the follow-up of registers, notices of changes, drawings and schedules.
- Ensure that work is being performed safely always;
- Liase with all necessary departments, including the Project Managers in order to assist with any additional work that is pending.
- College diploma in architectural or engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years of roofing, waterproofing and building envelope experience;
- Complementary requirements:
- Able to read plans;
- Field experience and project management experience (an asset);
- English (French an asset but not necessary).
Englobe Corp. adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.