Administrative Assistant - Full Time
Englobe Corp is a consulting engineering and testing firm of 2000 employees providing technical services in the areas of buildings science, construction materials, pavements, tunnels, bridges, quality management, geo-technology and environmental engineering.
EnGlobe is currently looking for a part time Administrative Assistant to join the Building Science team in the GTA area.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent application of administrative processes and procedures
- Prepare and write sections for local proposal documents; work between departments & project managers, to make necessary revisions and distribute to clients(s).
- Draft technical reports based on technician & engineers testing results, follow up with managers for review and signature prior to sending reports to clients.
- Help the project managers with contract administration (specs, tender and close-out documents)
- Regular administration duties such as-
- Scan, bind, and make copies of reports
- Handle incoming mail;
- Maintain filing systems and databases;
- Liase with internal and external clients;
- Order office supplies;
- Book meetings, travel arrangements and prepare expense reports for submission;
- Perform any other office reception duties;
- Receive phone calls for inspection and testing projects;
- Prepare and manage correspondence and reports
- 2-4 years or more of experience in a similar position;
- Superior knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook, essential
- Experience with clerical and admin procedures;
- Detail orientated detail & experience with document preparation;
- Experience with word processing and database management;
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken);
- Reliability, confidentiality and interpersonal skills
- Exposure and understanding of the Building Science field will be considered an asset.
Englobe Corp. adheres to employment equity and equal opportunity programs and encourages all women, visible minorities, Aboriginals and disabled persons to apply. Only selected candidates will be contacted.